Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 Speed Groupset
The Ultegra 6800 series is "pro-proven" as it is a direct trickle down from the Shimano Dura Ace groupset. It stands for state-of-the-art technology, proven in pro races, the technology used in the new Ultegra 6800 series with 11 speed, newly designed brakes, new chain treatment etc.
*Please Note: Supplied with inner Gear cables only and does not include brake cables.
With a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where its needed, the FC-6800 chainset sets new standards for stiffness and low weight.
- Ultegra FC-6800 Crankset Standard 39/53 teeth
- Crank Arm Length: 170mm or 172.5mm
- New 4-arm design for same stiffness with lighter weight
- Hollowtech II construction
- Hollowglide chainrings
- 11-speed compatible
- Same bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets means that one crankarm fits all chainring sizes
- Bolt circle diameter: 110mm
- Chain line: 43,5mm
- Incl. Hollowtech II Bottom Bracket SM-BBR60 BSA
- Weight: 765g (with BB)
Dual Control Shifters Set STI Ultegra ST-6800:
With smaller, sleeker hoods, the 11-speed compatible ST-6800 STI units deliver improved ergonomics for better rider comfort and control, with reduced lever stroke and lighter action.
- Tactile feedback to the rider that the gear shift has been completed
- Light action, define click engagement Vivid index shifting
- Short lever stroke response
- Powerful and controllable braking system
- Carbon brake lever
- Weight: 425g (Set)
Ultegra Rear Derailleur RD-6800 SS:
The 11-speed Ultegra rear derailleur has been redesigned for lighter operation with the help of new low-friction polymer-coated cables. Shifting effort is now more even across the range, with similar force required at both ends of the cassette.
- Fast and accurate shifting
- 11-speed design
- Maximum sprocket 28T
- More equal shifting effort through the range
- Weight: 195g
Ultegra Front Derailleur FD-6800 Braze On:
With a revised actuation ratio in combination with the ST-6800 shifter and polymer-coated cables, the new Ultegra front derailleur delivers both a shorter stroke at the lever and reduced effort.
- New designed pull arm for more direct and easy shifting
- More equal shifting effort across the range
- New support bolt for more stable contact to the frame
- Chainstay angle: 61-66°
- Max. chainring: 50-56 teeth
- Chain line: 43,5 mm
- Mounting: Braze On
- Weight: 89g
Ultegra Brake Set BR-6800:
Long, fast descents demand confidence. Ultegra brakes deliver, with a new symmetrical dual pivot design and twin bearings reducing pivot friction and improving efficiency and controllability.
- New SLR EV Technology
- 10% more power than BR-6700
- Smooth and light operation with increased modulation
- Brake Pad Types: R55C4
- Weight: 335g (Set)
Rider-tuned means Ultegra works the way you want it. The new 11-speed cassettes are available in a range of sizes including a wide-range 11-28 option - one cassette to use all year round. Smooth, fast shifting guaranteed.
- Ultegra Cassette CS-6800 11-25
- Ultegra Cassette CS-6800 11-28
- Ultegra Cassette CS-6800 12-25
Ultegra 11-speed Chain CN-6800 116 :
The new symmetrical Ultegra 11-speed chain offers low weight and high durability.
- ULTERGA redesigned SIL-TEC Chain for 11-Speed
- Weight: 253g